Who is Executive Coaching for?
The Client/Coachee is usually an experienced Leader, Manager or C-Level Director who has empowerment and responsibility for complex decisions, with a multi-faceted scope of works that can make huge impact across the Enterprise.
Our focus in coaching is regularly to explore around the organisational performance and the specific individual development within that business which may also include a personal development programmes.
Our coaching has seen some fantastic outcomes when sessions are specifically targeted to really help individuals and teams attack challenges head on, to raise awareness for them to really see the challenges they face for what they really are, not worse than they are!
This provides highly valued professional and personal development plans for C level Board Directors, leaders and Managers who have very little time to stop, reflect and have time to think for self-reflection. Helping them focus on their day to day business priority goals whilst still maintaining a clear plan for their personal growth and career development.
In these uncertain times, companies are consistently re-engineering, corporate re-structing and often reducing the size of their work force. There does not seem to be a job/career for life and the general consensus is staying with an organisation too long without measurable career progression can also be detrimental to your career. The key for any organization is TOP talent retention.
Coaching is a way of working with valued employees to help them become more potent and fulfilled in their careers, helping them find real purpose to their careers and life, aiding them to stay focused on contribution to the business and raising awareness of personal growth mindset. Selective Coaching really likes is explore what your personal legacy will be, and you plan to achieve it?
The benefits of Coaching to the Individual
- Raising self-awareness, taking accountability, self-healing and correction of leadership behaviour on a long-term basis
- Better quality leadership, management and over teamwork
- Upgraded and improved executive impact, performance and focus
- Healthier and improved interpersonal soft skills and relationships
- Amplified flexibility in managing changing environments, with better tools and techniques for handling stress & conflict
- Personally, identifying solutions to specific commercial challenges and glass ceilings
The Benefits of Coaching to the Organisation
- Retain and motivate top talent in the business to maximise their full potential
- Increase productivity, creativity, strategic thinking and general mental wellbeing in the workplace
- Fun in the workplace provides commitment from Directors and senior leaders with improved team and staff management
What does Executive Coaching get from behavioural approaches?
Unless behaviour changes, nothing changes.Plant,1987
- Really understanding that reinforcement contingencies are the key to how behaviour works
- Paying attention to small, achievable change that can have a big difference
- Helping you focus on qualified goals and measurable outcomes with targeted timelines
- Understanding of the importance of “modelling” as a form of social learning
Strategic Career Coaching – Career coaching can help if you are looking to:
- Improve your career trajectory within your current organisation
- How to thrive in your new role
- Deep dive and explore your career options
- Completely Change career direction
- Create a career plan to overcome a feeling of being “stuck” career-wise
- Tactically position yourself for future career opportunities
- Proactively manage potential career pitfalls e.g. Performance Improvement plans or PIPS, goal posts being moved
- Talent retention
- Re-evaluate your work life balance
- How to manage your manager and peers
- How to take the emotion out of business
- Create a go to market new business career plan, how to find career opportunities and market yourself effectively to recruitment decision makers
- Creative CV writing and marketing yourself
- Tactical interview coaching and closing